KitchenAid KPCA Pasta Cutter Companion Set Attachment

KitchenAid KPCA Pasta Cutter Companion Set Attachment

A trusted name in the field of kitchenware, KitchenAid has been serving its  customers since 1919 with a high-end range of kitchen appliances. The company  came into recognition immediately after it was born and introduced its first stand  mixer. Gradually it ventured into other kitchenware types and earned a reputation  for adding innovation, comfort, and convenience to an ordinary kitchen. With its  products engineered for performance and designed for distinction, KitchenAid is a  brand to be trusted for all your kitchen appliance needs. Recently, the company  introduced the pasta cutter companion set attachment, which is a great addition to  the KitchenAid attachment family. A long-time pasta lover, I have tried and tested  the product personally and found this as a perfect companion to everything pasta  making.  Whether it is sturdiness or versatility, it’s a great way to prepare healthy  food for your family. When you are looking to make healthy food choices, kitchen  aid attachments won’t disappoint, as you know what is going into your product.    Ever since I started using this innovative set, I have not ordered the dried pasta  from the stores! I am happy that I am serving my kids healthy, home-made, fresh  pasta.

Click Here To Get More Information About KitchenAid KPCA Pasta Cutter Companion Set Attachment

$70.00
(as of 09-02-2014 07:27:31 UTC - Details)
$99.93
(as of 09-02-2014 07:27:31 UTC - Details)
$348.99
(as of 09-02-2014 07:27:31 UTC - Details)

My experience with the KitchenAid pasta attachment has been great, for it has  made it seamless for me to process a batch of dough into fresh pasta. Moreover, the attachments fit all types of stand mixers from KitchenAid, which means you do not have to buy a new one. These look good from outside and are equally great in functionality, letting you roll beautiful homemade pasta patches with ease. Undoubtedly, this is a great item that makes pasta making a breeze. The Angel Hair Pasta Cutter and Thick Noodle Cutter let you cut pasta dough sheets into pasta and noodles quickly and easily.

Perfect Pasta

It may take you a while to get used to the well-built, sturdy kitchen aid attachments. The first time I used them I found it somewhat difficult to handle them, but it is no longer difficult to use them. Now my pasta comes out perfectly. Earlier, I had a hand-roller machine and I must say it was painful to hold it with one hand and simultaneously make the dough with the other. It won’t be wrong to say that it almost required acrobat skills or another person’s help to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Now that I am using KitchenAid pasta attachment, making the dough in my Kitchen Aid mixer was easy. All I needed to do was attach the roller and cutters to the mixer and the pasta came out in a short amount of time.

Click Here To Buy KitchenAid KPCA Pasta Cutter Companion Set Attachment

The kitchen aid attachments set comes equipped with a booklet, with fool-proof instructions, which means if you don’t know the art of pasta making, you will have enough tips to make the greatest pasta in your life! Easy to use and powered by the mixer, the two chrome-plated metal pasta cutters don’t require you to hold onto anything. Your hands are free to work pasta.  It has proved to be a great investment for me. Using the lasagnette cutter for preparing egg noodles and thick fettuccine for my kids and the capellini cutter for rolling out angel hair and spaghetti pastas has been a fun experience, enabling me to create a range of delicious meals. I have a range of dining choices at the table, which means kids don’t feel bored with the same old menu items!

Cleaning is a Breeze

Cleaning the equipment is easy and simple, requiring no immersion of the attachments in water. All you need is a little brush to work inside the attachments. To make cleaning a painless process, the company offers the product with a cleaning brush to enable users to effortlessly remove bits of flour and pasta from the equipment. So now you don’t have to worry about messing up with the appliances to clean them – no greasing, no oiling!

Bottom Line

The kitchen aid attachments are a great kitchen companion to your stand mixer. The two work in harmony with each other to create scrumptious pasta items. It’s easier than ever to tantalize taste buds of your loved ones and guests with fresh, homemade pasta using the KPCA pasta cutter attachments!

Grab Your KitchenAid KPCA Pasta Cutter Companion Set Attachment Now

$70.00
(as of 09-02-2014 07:27:31 UTC - Details)
$99.93
(as of 09-02-2014 07:27:31 UTC - Details)
$348.99
(as of 09-02-2014 07:27:31 UTC - Details)

11 comments on “KitchenAid KPCA Pasta Cutter Companion Set Attachment

1. It’s enormous that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as
    from our dialogue made here.

2. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked
    hardon. Any recommendations?

3. Amazing blog! Do you have anyy tips for aspiring writers?

I’m hoping to start my own blog soon but I’m a
    little los on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go ffor a paid option?

There are so many choices oout there that I’m totally confused ..
    Any ideas? Many thanks!

4. Wonderful blog! I found it whole searching
    on Yahoo News. Do yyou have any ttips on how too gett listed iin Yahoo News?
    I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Appreciate it

5. bookmarked!!, I like youjr site!

6. Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment
    form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having problems finding one?

Thanks a lot!

7. Excellent, what a web site it is! Thiis website presents
    helpful data to us, keep it up.

8. Hey, I think your sute might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Safari,it looks fine but when opening in Internet
    Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give yoou a quick
    heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!

• Hi
      Thank you and really appreciated. I will correct this mistake later.

Thanks
      PastaRoller.Org Team

9. Wow, fantastic weblopg layout! How lemgthy have you ever been
    blogging for? you make blogging look easy.
    The total look of your site is fantastic, as neatly
    as the content!